There is no denying that Deepika Padukone is endowed with amazing acting skills. She has the potential to draw viewers to theaters on her own. She is also quite bold and can take stands on any issue close to her without any fear or favor. Her criticism of ‘cleavage’ tweet of the Bombay Times had started to a sort of debate in India about sexism and the objectification of women.
Unfortunately, Deepika Padukone is also known for her boyfriends. You will seldom find an actress with so many well-known and successful boyfriends. In this article, we are going to list Eight boyfriends of Deepika Padukone, which is known publicly. There might be more. Obviously, nine guys of this list are her ex-boyfriend.
Boyfriends of Deepika Padukone
1. Nihaar Pandya: When Deepika shifted for modeling from Bangalore to Mumbai, she came into contact with young Nihaar Pandya. At that time, Deepika was a struggling model, and she found a helping hand in Pandya who was quite rich. Nihaar helped Deepika immensely and it was he who helped her to become a successful model. Once Deepika tasted success, she asked Nihaar to get out of her life. Nihaar obliges, but he is still in touch with her.
2. Upen Patel: Like Deepika, Upen was also a struggling model. However, Upen was soon picked by many ad agencies. Deepika was getting help from Nihaar Pandya. One fine day, Deepika decided to break relationship with Nihaar and get hooked with Upen. This relationship remained for very short period of time. Upen introduced Deepika to lots of top ad makers and helped her to make a mark in the modeling world.
3. Mahendra Singh Dhoni: Ranchi boy Dhoni was a rage for his long hair. He was quite popular and the Northern and Eastern part of India in 2005 – 06. Once he was asked to come to the stage for a modeling sort of things. Deepika was also there and they became friends. It is said that Dhoni and Deepika dated for very short time when the later ditched him in favor of the hottest ‘element’ of the then Indian Cricket Team.
4. Yuvraj Singh: Yes, it was Yuvi for which Deepika had ditched Dhoni. In fact, the media were speculating at that time about Deepika’s interests. In an Australian tour, both Dhoni and Yuvi took Deepika for a dinner. Again, her relationship with Yuvi didn’t go for long and they called it a day quickly.
5. Ranbir Kapoor: It was one of the most talked about relationship of the Bollywood. Ranbir Kapoor was quite talented and was considered as the next super star of the Bollywood. Deepika finds it luxurious to be hooked up with the next sensation. When she realized that Ranbir Kapoor’s career is going nowhere, she decided to break the relationship.
6. Siddharth Mallya: The son of the liquour baron, Sid, came in touch with Deepika in a party. Deepika soon sensed that this guy is going to rule the Indian business world in the future. She befriended him. In fact, they were quite close even during IPL matches, where Deepika used to lip kiss Sid at many occasions. This relationship was there for around two years and when problem started to crop up in the Mallya business empire, Deepika decided to leave him. As you might know, entire Mallya family is now in deep trouble because of loan issues.
7. Ranveer Singh: Deepika didn’t take any time in sensing that Ranveer Singh can become the next super star. She left all male guys and decided to befriend him. They are now a couple, without any marriage plans.
8. Novak Djokovik: Deepika was recently caught having a secret dinner date with none other than the sensational Tennis player Djokovik. People are still speculating about the exact relationship between them. But, there is no denying that this was a ‘date’ and Deepika had tried to conceal it from media. Is something cooking between them?