Jayalalitha’s death has come as one of the most shocking news of 2016. It may seem to be a natural death where a person fought against all odds for 74 long days and then gave up – all natural and make us proud for our beloved Chief Minister. However, taking a look back, we find that she was hospitalized for simple medical problem of respiratory infection and dehydration – as per Apollo Hospital. She had become even normal few days before her death. And, suddenly a cardiac arrest happened and she was no more.
Following are some unanswered questions crying for response and indicating to conspiracies. The Government of Tamil Nadu must give answers to these questions. On their part, Apollo Hospital should also give some more details. Here are why people are seeing some conspiracy behind the death of Jayalalitha:
1. You might have seen the dead body of Jayalalitha. Is there any sign that she was hospitalized for 74 days? Actually, her face looks so fresh. There is no denying that she was under the observation of the best possible medical care in India, but still a look on face makes people wonder.
2. For 74 long days, not a single photograph was released. Obviously, it is not necessary to release photographs. But, when there were lots of rumors and speculations going around, the administration should have a released a photograph of Jayalalitha to pacify all rumor mongers. They didn’t. Why?
3. Fever and Dehydration were two reasons given by Apollo Hospital for hospitalization of Jayalalitha. People are simply not able to digest that fever and dehydration can lead to this situation when the best team of doctors in Chennai was supervising the patient. In a democracy, people have right to know about the exact medical condition of their leaders. Why no medical reports have been released? They could have informed public something more without compromising the treatment.
4. For 74 long days, no one was allowed to see Jayalalitha. Only a handful of people were allowed to see her. Why?
5. Who were controlling all these stuffs?
6. Who gave the permission to the Apollo Hospital to stop ECMO, which could have allowed Jayalalitha to remain alive for few more days? There is no reports of ‘brain dead’ and hence someone might have asked the doctor to pull the plug letting Jayalalitha die.
It is possible that there is no conspiracy and Jayalalitha died naturally. But, it is the duty of the Government to clear the air surrounding her death with some solid facts replete with relevant medical reports and photographs.
And, always keep this fact in mind that Jayalalitha had cheerfully inaugurated Chennai Metro on September 21st. You can see the video and photographs of that day and you will not find any sign of medical issue with her. The very next day she was silently admitted to a hospital and never allowed to even send a message to people she cared so much.