Skip to main content

Hempushpa: Review, Side Effects, Dosage and Price



My wife was having lots of problems related to hormonal disturbances. Actually, she was bearing with irregular menstruation which resulted in different types of issues. She was having pelvic pain and abdominal cramp. I took her to an OBGyne who after checking blood reports prescribed some medicines. But, the problem goes away just for few months.


She was also having lots of pimple breakouts.


After consulting some friends, I decided to take her to an ayurvedic doctor. I thought it better to go for long term treatment plan rather than short term methods applied by the OBGyne.


The ayurvedic doctor also ordered few blood tests. After discussing problems with my wife and checking reports, he advised only two medicines. I am writing about the first one here – Hempushpa.



Add caption



This was not the first time when I was listening to this name – Hempushpa. In fact, I was seeing small advertisement of Hempushpa in local Hindi newspaper for years. However, I had never thought that someday I will be required to buy it for my wife.
Hempushpa is one of the oldest herbal medicines of India. It is manufactured and marketed by Delhi based Rajvaidya Shital Prasad and Sons. The company was established in 1868, yes you heard it right. And, they are successfully marketing Hempushpa for more than 90 years. This is the testimony of the trust Indians have in this medicine. Alas! I realized about it only recently.


Hempushpa is a very potent weapon against lots of women related health issues. I should mention here that the majority of problems that this medicine treats have their origin to problems in menstruation cycle, or better to say hormonal disturbances in women.


Following are some of the problems Hempushpa can handle easily:


-         Pimple breakouts
-         Acne
-         Pelvic pain
-         Backache
-         Abdominal cramp
-         Anaemia
-         Vomiting tendency
-         Nausea
-         Giddiness
-         Hot flushes on soles and palm


My wife was not having all of these problems listed above. She had few which I have mentioned above. And, this medicine has worked wonderfully for her. It took only 12 days, yes only TWELVE days to get rid of all the problems. I asked her to continue this medicine for 12 more days. Actually, one pack of Hempushpa contains syrup for 12 days only. I asked wife to use two bottles. After that, she is completely fine with no issue whatsoever. Her menstruation cycle has become normal. There are no sign of pimples on her facial skin. I have also noticed that she is now enjoying a radiant and glowing skin. I think Hempushpa should also be termed as a ‘Beauty Herbal Medicine’.



Ingredients of Hempushpa


There are lots of ingredients. I have checked the entire list and found that all ingredients are natural, like Shankhpushpi, Lodhra, Asgand, Gambhari, Kateri, Brahmi and Daruhaldi, among others.



Side Effects of Hempushpa


My personal experience says that there aren’t any side effects of this medicine. Taking a look at the list of ingredients, one can safely say that this medicine isn’t going to harm in any way – for short term or long term.



Dosage of Hempushpa


Hempushpa should be taken twice a day – 7 ml (one tablespoon) in one dose. The box also contains Hemtab tablets which should also be taken by the users – two tablets a day. Ideally, it should be taken after having meal.


I should mention here that depending on the medical necessity, the doctor can prescribe an altogether different dosage instruction and users should follow that.



Price of Hempushpa


One bottle of Hempushpa is available in the retail store for Rs. 181. Please remember to use the one manufactured by RajvaidyaShital Prasad and Sons. There are many manufactures using the term Hempushpa.


Comments

  1. Can i take this madicine because i'm unmarried n 22yrs old

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes why not....this is best for health...

      Delete
  2. can a girl take hempushpa running 21 year's old

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why not....it is a Ayurvedic Tonic
      If you want more information contact me @ +91 9616323261

      Delete
  3. Thanks for your detailed review on hempushpa.

    It was quite useful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:56 AM

    We are planning to conceive for last 4-5 years. My wife has hormonal imbalance and infertility issue. Is Hempushpa will be helpful to her?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i m 26year unmarried girl.I am suffering from nonstopage of blood during period time
    Can i take hempuspa.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. i m 26year unmarried girl.I am suffering from nonstopage of blood during period time
    Can i take hempuspa.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am 45year married women. I am suffering from leg pain before & during period time and vitamin D3 can I take hempuspa...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am 45year married women. I am suffering from leg pain before & during period time and vitamin D3 can I take hempuspa...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My wife she is pregnant, she has lots of health issues, can i give her hempuspa ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm breastfeeding mother. Can I take hempushpa?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hv irregular periods problem . So hempushpa vl work ??

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have started taking hempushpa tab from two days and I get allergy after I take tablets.. Pls help me out

    ReplyDelete
  15. i am 27 year married women and i was suffering from hrmonal disorder, then i used hempushpa,and really it's work but after leaving this again my problem ia start,can you suggest what shoul i do?
    ?

    ReplyDelete
  16. i am 27 year married women and i was suffering from hrmonal disorder, then i used hempushpa,and really it's work but after leaving this again my problem ia start,can you suggest what shoul i do?
    ?

    ReplyDelete
  17. i am 29 yr girl..i have heavy pain in during periods...can i take hempushpa? and how to use?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Does hemapushpa syrup helps in fallopian tube blockages can this syrup is taken along with other medicines

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi I m 18 yr old bt I m totally underweight n I have lots of pimple n breakout n unbearable pain while period. So can I take this medicine? ?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous8:40 PM

    Sir my when a dose and with a tablet then in her body very overheated and some parts of body very painfully feel

    Like legs and Brest area so what can I do

    ReplyDelete
  21. If you can help me for on Mobil call 708719133

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous7:37 AM

    If i eat the tablets only...then can the period problems be solved?��

    ReplyDelete
  23. hii m 20yr ki hu mujhe periods ki bhut prblm rehti hai mujhe 2 months baad aate hai aur is baar mujhe 2 nd half mnth ho gye hai abhi tk nhi aaye aur abhi m hempushpa use kr rhi hu kya isse yr prblm thk ho jaye ge abi m unmarried hu

    ReplyDelete
  24. should my wife stop hemtab tablet and continue the syrup when period starts

    ReplyDelete
  25. This product definitely has some irritation or side effects that were not openly raised out. Vitamins for joint pain

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi, my wife has started Hempushpa 10 days back and since last 3 days, she is facing waist burning and feeling burning while urine in the morning and urine is red, please advise, do we need to continue or not ??

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anonymous4:44 AM

    is this beneficial for irregular periods

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am 17 yrs old but have not started periods yet because my uterus is small.So should I take hempushpa?

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hempushpa contains tablets too..How to take that tablets..?
    Can we take tablets & syrup together after meal..?

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  32. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Can I take syrup and tab together.

    ReplyDelete
  34. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Anonymous5:51 AM

    How to take tablets plus syrup as well?

    ReplyDelete
  36. can i take hamtab without medicial prescription

    ReplyDelete
  37. can i take hamtab without medicial prescription

    ReplyDelete
  38. can i take hamtab without medicial prescription

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Anjana Om Kashyap: Profile, Family, Husband, Caste and Salary

Dr. Sambit Patra, BJP: Profile, Family and Wife

N M Mayilvahanan, IPS: Profile, Family and Wife

Mukhar Abbas Naqvi and Ashok Singhal Relationship

Manu Maharaj, IPS: Profile and Family

Nishant, Son of Nitish Kumar: Profile

Is Shahnawaz Hussain Son-in-Law of Murli Manohar Joshi?

Prahlad Modi: Profile, Wife, Family and Wiki

Girlfriend of Akash Ambani