Room Mantra Ayurvedic Cream is a product of Divisa Herbal Care, which has made deep inroads into the Indian market since last five years. By using Kesh King's established marketing channels and some sharp advertising campaigns, this cream has made a mark in the Indian market in a very short span of time.
The success of any product can’t hold for long just because of marketing campaign. The case is same with Roop Mantra. There must be something innovative if this cream is successfully increasing its market share. And, that is what its USP.
Roop Mantra claims to heal pimples, acne, boils and different type of scars. Apart from that it also promises to give flawless, radiant and beautiful facial skin. It means you are going to enjoy lots of benefits with just one product.
Review of Roop Mantra Ayurvedic Cream
I bought Roop Mantra from a cosmetic store. I had very little expectation and just decided to give it a try after seeing the list of ingredients. It contains lots of useful herbs which are widely known in the Indian subcontinent.
It comes in a yellow pack and the color of the cream is light pink (overall whitish). I observed that the cream is little bit thick. And hence, users are expected to evenly apply on the facial skin while rubbing the area gently, resulting in thorough absorption of the cream. After using this cream just for one week, I observed that my face looks little bit fairer. I must mention here that by fairer I don’t mean whiter. It is about the glow of the facial skin.
Oily and Dry Skin
Roop Mantra is quite good if you are having oily skin. It can control oil for few hours – up to 6 hours, which can be considered perfect. It may not be a perfect companion for dry skin as you may need to use a good moisturizer after some time.
Following are the main ingredients of Roop Mantra:
- Aloe Vera
- Sandal, and few more herbal stuffs.
Why You should Use Roop Mantra
- It is inexpensive compared to majority of cream in the market in the same sector.
- It is quite easy to use. All you are required to do is to go for gentle massaging and it will be evenly absorbed by the skin.
- It is not only good for controlling pimples and acne, but it will also cure any subsequent pimple marks.
- It quickly gives glowing skin and removes all sorts of dark spots/circles.
- It is recommended for oily and combined form of skin.
- It is made with 100% herbal products and hence doesn’t lead to any side effects – short term or long term.
Why you may not consider using it
- It is not recommended for dry skin
- It is not as such a get white skin. It does give little bit of fairness, without changing the complexion.
- The cream is quite thick.
In the end, I will highly recommend Roop Mantra to those people who are looking for getting rid of lots of facial skin problems like dark spots, acne, pimple breakouts and boils, among others.
Price of Roop Mantra
Roop Mantra is available in a 30 gm pack and priced at Rs. 87 per pack. I have recently ordered it from Amazon with dirt cheap price. You can also get it HERE.
How to Use
As I have mentioned above, you are required to use it gently over your entire face. Give gentle massage until the entire cream is absorbed by the skin. Further, you should always ensure to wash your face properly before using it.
Use it twice a day – morning and before going to bed – for better results.